Dell is committed to providing accessible products in support of our goal of full compliance to the legal and industry standards applicable in the countries where Dell products are sold.
Dell’s purpose is to deliver technology solutions that enable people everywhere to grow and thrive. This purpose includes making technology available that promotes accessibility by people with disabilities.
To further this purpose, Dell has established the following principles to navigate the changing environment of technological solutions while staying true to our core values and to provide accessible technology.
- Develop and maintain accessibility guidelines for our products and services
- Be accountable for responsibly implementing these guidelines
- Consult with people having disabilities and leading assistive technology and solution providers, to include their feedback in Dell’s accessibility guidelines
- Document the accessibility features of our products and services and make such information available
- Participate in the development of industry standards and guidelines for accessibility
Improving Accessibility of Dell Products
Dell strives to improve usability of our products through a variety of methods. Dell assists users of our products who have auditory impairments with the use of light and listening devices. Dell also assists users who have physical disabilities with adjustable hardware and gross/fine motor-skills hardware.